Thinking Global, Acting Local.
HLB Poland member firms welcome you to our website which is dedicated to providing top-tier advisory services to clients looking to do business in Poland and abroad. Our members provide full range of accounting, audit, payroll, HR, along with advisory, tax and financial services, complimented with a fully developed, sophisticated range of technical IT solutions throughout Poland.
As members of HLB International we have focus on international business, quality and personal service. Quality is the key driving force, reinforced by regular quality assurance reviews of all member firms by HLB International, an up-to-date ISA compliance international audit manual and membership of external professional bodies focused on quality issues.
All HLB Poland member firms are well established locally and nationally, with close contact maintained between HLB International members through international referral engagements, regular meetings, conferences, bulletins and newsletters.
HLB Poland - Strategic Offering
- Complementary services mean members can work together to meet all client needs
- Comprehensively spread across Poland gives simple and direct access to partners for potential clients
- Regardless of size or location, the service offering mentioned above would ensure delivery of resources for a specific projects, would never be an issue
- Strength in diversity, with different backgrounds and expertise HLB Poland member firms unify to present a holistic service offering greater than the sum of its parts
- The HLB International global approach supports member firm clients wanting to expand outside their own territory, as well as those operating internationally
- About HLB Poland
- What HLB Poland can provide?
- HLB Poland country desks
- Offices in Poland
- Poland’s Attractiveness
HLB Poland is an alliance of the Polish member firms of HLB International, a world-wide network of independent accounting firms and business advisers.
HLB International global member firms are well-respected for responsive, timely and high-quality service. HLB Poland currently has three specialist member firms (as of June 2015) each dedicated to providing top-tier advisory services to clients looking to do business in Poland and abroad. These member firms located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Poznań, Kraków, Katowice, Leszno and Czersk to name a few covering the whole of Poland.
HLB Poland currently has a combined staff of over 130, covering all areas of accounting, auditing, payroll, HR, along with advisory, tax and financial services, complimented with a fully developed and a sophisticated range of technical IT solutions.
If you are setting up in Poland, HLB Poland can help you with the following services:
- Whether to establish a branch or subsidiary in Poland
- Employee matters – HR, payroll and complying with employment law
- Outsourcing management accounts and bookkeeping
- VAT registration and advice
- Poland tax compliance and advice on multi-jurisdictional tax matters
Clear, confident communications through our bilingual advisers
HLB Poland -based bilingual accountants will communicate with you from start to finish in your preferred language. Meetings and conference calls are concluded faster and more easily, and everyone on your team will fully understand the advice and implications of what is being discussed.
Understanding and sensitivity to cultural differences
HLB Poland advisers have many years’ experience and are aware of both the cultural, and commercial differences affecting trade between your country and Poland. They will advise you on matters such as tax planning and the implications of using different business vehicles.
Instant access to a network of reliable business contacts
Through our country desks, you have instant access to our network of Poland-based business contacts who deal regularly with investors from your country. Our partners and managers can introduce you to reliable contacts such as bankers, solicitors, relocation advisers, distributors and chamber of commerce members.
If you are expanding into the Polish market, conducting business can be difficult if Polish is not your first language.
Even if you do speak Polish fluently, differences in culture and accepted business practice, can still lead to delays and unnecessary costs.
HLB Poland country desks are designed to let you do business in Poland, more easily and with greater confidence. Our bilingual advisers are very experienced – either at partner or managerial level. They will explain complex technical matters clearly in your language so that, no matter how complex the business issue, everyone understands our advice and there is no room for doubt.
For more detailed information on HLB International website please click here
Poland is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe, along with its highly-educated and multi-linguistic population, provides a strategic position within Eastern Europe.
This makes it an attractive location for foreign companies and business owners. HLB Poland partner with our HLB International colleagues provide clients with a seamless service in line with HLB International international standards for quality and service delivery.
With our geographic spread and complementary service offerings the HLB Poland members provide the full range of accounting, auditing, payroll, HR, along with advisory, tax and financial services, complimented with a fully developed and a sophisticated range of technical IT solutionsto HLB International colleagues looking to do business in any corner of Poland.
HLB International Corporate Brochure
Please download the HLB International Corporate brochure providing general information and outlining the services that are offered by HLB International’s member firms.
Doing Business in Poland
About HLB Poland
- The Polish Alliance of HLB International member firms
- Comprehensively spread across Poland
- Separate and independent member firms
- Across the member firms, full service Accounting, Advisory and Taxation practices, with dedicated HLB International contact partners